Friday, March 20, 2009

No Updates & March Break





I won't deny the fact that I'm finding the wait time hard. As of this morning there were no updates at all. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Niente. Nula. At this point in time they are waiting for Vietnam so any time frames given would only be guestimates.


Portia had a fun & busy week. Monday she was at her friend Bella's for an all-girls party. Tuesday we were off with Kloe to the Museum of Science & Tech, then McDonald's Play Place and the grand finale was spending the rest of the afternoon outside playing with 6 other little kids. Tuesday night Portia slept at her grandparents house so Wednesday I took some much needed me time and went to Starbucks and read some of my Frommer's book on Vietnam (very informative). Thursday Portia and I went to go see Hotel for Dogs and then after we just happened to go into Sears and came across an amazing kids clothing sale. Needless to say, she's ready for our family vacation, not to mention the summer. And finally today, Friday, we went with Kloe to the Museum of Nature and then they both got to pick out something at the Dollar Store. Alex just got home a while ago and what a sight for sore eyes. He decided to give me a break and took the girls outside to play while they waited for Kloe's parents. I'll end the evening tonight at Starbucks catching up with my cousin Krista.

No comments: