Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Don't Care

I've just gotten to the point that I just don't care anymore. When you have to work so hard at something and it's a constant battle, you just end up losing your zeal. Today we received our homestudy update, AFTER ALMOST 1 MONTH, and the sad thing is that there are errors in places that matter. I'm really hoping that the agency will just accept it as it is, since I'm done with going back and making changes. I never thought I would reach this point, but I just don't stinkin care. At least we can say we tried our very best and as much as I feel bad for Portia since lately that's all she asks about, I think deep down we are starting to picture ourselves as a complete family of 3, and you know what?? I'm starting to feel like that's fine by me. I finally just want off this roller coaster ride, once and for all.

No comments: