Sunday, March 30, 2008

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic




We just got back from a wonderful 1 week vacation in Punta Cana with some of our friends. We were 10 including the kids. We literally laughed for the whole week and it was one event after another. I sprained my toe, Portia got sick and had to see a doctor, Tina and Johnny both got a sun stroke, Jon got some weird rash on both legs and hand. And hours after Nancy stated "What's a matter with you people? I don't know if I'm going to travel with you again.", she stepped on a sea urchin and had to go see the doctor to remove all the spurs. Aside from this, we continued to laugh all week. Our rooms were beautiful and right outside we had a lazy pool that went around our building. Unfortunately, due to a bad storm, there was a lot of seaweed coming up from the ocean. On our last day, we had to catch the bus early but quickly learned that there was a power outage. It was literally pitch dark. Alex had to hold up our DVD player up to a mirror so I could put my contacts on. We later learned that Jon accidentally took his wife's prescription pills because he couldn't see and thought he was taking his anti-acids. What a laugh!

No comments: