We had an awesome time in Saint Sauveur. We went up with some of our couple friends and stayed at the Manoir Saint Sauveur. We literally laughed the whole weekend. The guys did the golfing thing and us girls did the Spa thing. I am hooked. The package I got included a bath, which was quite nice. It helped to set the pace and relax my body. The massage was incredible. The masseuse was very gentle, just the way I like it. But the facial, was my favorite. She even went and did my hands and complete arms, shoulders. I fell asleep and woke up from the sound of my snoring. Thank goodness the esthetician had stepped out of the room at that time or I would have died from embarrassment. That night we went to a restaurant called Papa Luigi's and the food was incredible. True Italian food. None of this Chef Boyardee fare. We also went to The Brulerie and had a fresh cappucino. On Sunday the girls went shopping for a bit but in the end we all ended up around the pool to relax. The weather couldn't have been better. Already looking forward to doing the same thing next year.
Proverbs 13:12 - "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of life when it does come."
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Saint Sauveur
We had an awesome time in Saint Sauveur. We went up with some of our couple friends and stayed at the Manoir Saint Sauveur. We literally laughed the whole weekend. The guys did the golfing thing and us girls did the Spa thing. I am hooked. The package I got included a bath, which was quite nice. It helped to set the pace and relax my body. The massage was incredible. The masseuse was very gentle, just the way I like it. But the facial, was my favorite. She even went and did my hands and complete arms, shoulders. I fell asleep and woke up from the sound of my snoring. Thank goodness the esthetician had stepped out of the room at that time or I would have died from embarrassment. That night we went to a restaurant called Papa Luigi's and the food was incredible. True Italian food. None of this Chef Boyardee fare. We also went to The Brulerie and had a fresh cappucino. On Sunday the girls went shopping for a bit but in the end we all ended up around the pool to relax. The weather couldn't have been better. Already looking forward to doing the same thing next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment