Proverbs 13:12 - "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of life when it does come."
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Over 2 Months And No News
It's been over two months without any updates and unfortunately I'm starting to grow anxious. How is our little man faring? Well, as of 2 months ago, he was in need of surgery, as well, his medical report stated that he is 'failing to thrive'. I looked this term up and it means when a child has lack of stimilation, love and proper nutrition. I sit and wonder has he gotten worse? Has he grown any? (He was only 11 pounds at 1 year old) Will he be able to hang on? The agency says that "usually" they would hear if the child's health has deteriorated so consider no news as good news. Our agency director will be meeting with Vu's orphanage on Wednesday so we are hoping to have some sort of an update next week, although they aren't sure they can give us a better idea as to when we will be travelling. Right now we are told that most likely we will be travelling at the end of May. End of May?! That's another 44 days!! I'm not sure I can hang on that long, and I feel like I'm losing pertinent time. I hope and pray that Vu will be okay, and that we are kept busy in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment