Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling Discouraged

Unfortunately there is no news. We were told that perhaps our proposal may come this month but there are definitely no promises. We found out that although we are #1 on the Ontario list, there are 2 other couples ahead of us on the Quebec list. And since the proposals are split between the two provinces, I would imagine that would mean that the likelihood of us getting one of the two prospective proposals would be slim. The medicals still need to be done on these children and then they will assign which agency they will go to, so there is even a chance that our agency won't even get them. I'm really feeling the wait. We are likely going to go away on holidays so I just got to set my mind on that and think of other positive things to keep me busy. I think the fact that we are in total disarray with the renovations has me even more discouraged. It seems like everything is taking so much longer than what I considered the worst case scenario in my head. I'm probably going to be going out with my girlfriends on Sunday so hopefully that will lift my spirts.

No comments: