Monday, February 2, 2009

Waiting Game

Our agency still doesn't have any news for us so we continue to wait regarding a couple of potential proposals that are coming their way. In the meantime, our homestudy update was received by our agency and they will be sending it in to the Ministry this week. Since it is only an update, we were told that it shouldn't take long to hear back. Also our RCMP checks were received and the good news is that we don't have to do another local police check. Woohoo!!

This waiting game is getting hard and patience isn't definitely not my strong point. In the meantime I'm living through other adoptive parents that are ahead of me in the process. We are reading blogs to help us pass the time. I'm really thinking we should just book a holiday away just to take a break from everything. I could be wrong but I think it would be so much easier if it was summer time. We tend to spend most of our time outside during the summer and the time flies by quickly, well at least quicker.

No comments: