Portia is ecstatic since we'll be babysitting one of her best friends, Kloe, two times a week for the month of February. The girls played so nice together and didn't stop until Nathan & Karina came to pick up Princess Kloe after 5pm. She is a such a well-mannered child with a very active imagination. They played dinosaurs, wedding, camping, barbies, polly's and you name it. We even took time to go tobaganning at a nearby hill but I can't figure out who had more fun, them or me. We all came back soaked but boy, did I sleep well last night.
Proverbs 13:12 - "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of life when it does come."
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Portia & Kloe
Portia is ecstatic since we'll be babysitting one of her best friends, Kloe, two times a week for the month of February. The girls played so nice together and didn't stop until Nathan & Karina came to pick up Princess Kloe after 5pm. She is a such a well-mannered child with a very active imagination. They played dinosaurs, wedding, camping, barbies, polly's and you name it. We even took time to go tobaganning at a nearby hill but I can't figure out who had more fun, them or me. We all came back soaked but boy, did I sleep well last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment