We received an e-mail from our agency stating that they received confirmation from Vietnam, and we are good to leave on the 10th. Yeah! They have sent us our documentation as well as our visas so I guess this is it. I spent the better part of today running around, marking things off my checklist. I even went out and bought Portia a harness for Vietnam. I'm not crazy about them to start off with, so I bought one of those cutesy ones with a stuffed animal attached so it doesn't look so harsh. But anyone who knows Portia (A.K.A. The Wanderer) knows why I had to buy one. I probably should have just bought a straight jacket for her since she's also known as Quick Hands McGillicutty and even sometimes Bruce Lee's sister. I already packed 1 suitcase full of gifts for the orphanage. And I'll probably finish packing for Reuben tomorrow so we're slowly getting there.
This evening I met up with my sisters, my aunt, and cousins Krista & Jihan for dinner at The Diner on Richmond Road. Huge portions and the food was really tasty. It was great catching up with everyone and sharing a few good laughs. Thanks again for dinner Aunt Elaine.

1 comment:
That is great news Letizia!
Post a Comment