Yesterday I volunteered as Portia's class enjoyed a fun trip to the Agriculture Museum. I was impressed with how much Portia has grown up. She is no longer afraid of cows. She even got enough courage to pet a baby calf. She had a really good time with her classmates as well as two of her close friends Logan and Connor. We decided to stay a couple more hours with our kids so they could enjoy more of the fun and activities. After that we took them to Dale Park where they got to swing and climb to their hearts content and then Portia ended the day running through the sprinkler with her friends Logan and Bella. She said "Mommy, this is the best day ever."
When we got home I went into cleaning mode so didn't even check my e-mails or anything. After a couple of hours, I stopped and I found an e-mail that read: "I just wanted to let you know we are getting updates and we are about to start booking your tickets. I will confirm with you as soon as our travel agent has done this. Of course, it will be tentative and until a week before departure there may be a change but at least we have now moved closer to getting you to Vietnam and your little guy." Wow! Now I'm on a super cleaning frenzy. Can't wait to confirm the dates.

No comments:
Post a Comment