Proverbs 13:12 - "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of life when it does come."
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Adoption: Easy or Not?
I'm not really certain how to address this, and am definitely not up to getting anyone's knickers in a knot, but on the other hand I feel inclined to speak out in an informative way. I know that there are some that feel that adoption is the easy way out and can't be compared to pregnancy or birth. I do agree that you can't compare the two, but as for simplicity, I think some clarification needs to be made. Please, I ask you to read the entries that I've made on February 2, 2007 to give you better insight into the mind of a woman that has walked the same path as I have, and the pain and thoughts that go along with it. As well, to get a better idea of what the adoption process entails, please read my entries from January 28th, 30th and Febuary 19th of 2008. Enough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment