Alex thought I should contact the agency today and so I did. We received a reply stating:
"Sadly I do not have any news at all, I am hoping that within the next two weeks we might hear something. ... I do not think this will go to August, I believe and hope it will be sooner than that. That being said please know that we cannot control any of the process in Vietnam, also this orphanage does not keep us updated even though we contact them regularly. I am so sorry I cannot give you any news at this time, please keep in mind that the agency director estimates your travel within a month to a month in a half, you can trust her experience and that she will do everything possible to make this happen."
Then an hour later we received another e-mail from the agency director stating:
"The agency representative went to the orphanage yesterday to get some information, but they had taken the children out for the weekend. She will try to get some information on Monday. I think it will be sometime in June or July at latest."
I've got mixed emotions. Gotta do some gardening. I'll just about do anything to keep my mind busy. If this keeps up, I'm going to run out of projects.

No comments:
Post a Comment