Proverbs 13:12 - "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of life when it does come."
Monday, July 13, 2009
Drum Roll Please
Presenting Mr. Tuan Vu Dipietro....He took to us right away, go figure. Anyways, we are beyond tired and jetlagged so I'll have to post about our day tomorrow, which for the rest of you is today.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amazing!! "he's so cute"..ariana "we love you"...julian We're so proud of you, enjoy every moment!..and get some sleep! xo dom&chris xo
Congratulations!! what a beautiful little boy. We love you guys and wish you a great time in Vietnam and we are so looking forward to meeting our new nephew!!!
Oh and if you look at Portia's extremely happy face you can tell what she is thinking... "Oh I can't wait until we get home and I can teach you how to wrap them around your little finger! but don't forget I rule and you do as I say and you can't touch my Barbies so we'll have to get you some cars, we have high tea (a.k.a warm milk) every day at 1:30 right before nap time and don't worry I will show you the ways of Nutella and mortadella!!"
What a beautiful family you are!! We are so excited for all of you and have been thouroughly enjoying your blog. I didn't realize how much we've missed over the years and hope that we will be able to visit Ottawa soon. Enjoy the rest of the journey with your precious children. Love you guys. Lyla, Les & kids
Siete meravigliosi nella vostra prima foto di famiglia! Vi auguriamo di essere sempre tanto tanto felici come lo siete ora. Un abbraccio forte forte a tutti da zio Alfonso e Gianna
"Ho Ly She"! - You have a new baby boy! Congratulations on your new family member. Reuben is adorable. We wish you all a fabulous time in Vietnam. What a great adventure! Kev, Tanya, Cole & Ty
Tantissimi auguri !!! E' un bimbo fortunato ad avere due genitori "speciali" come voi. Ti aspettiamo in Italia presto... Con affetto Lara &Schascia e i zii
WOW!!! I'm sooo happy for you all! I know that feeling, all too well, of holding your baby for the first time, after waiting for what seems like an eternity! It's a wonderful feeling. Congratulations! He's a doll baby. :)
10 comments:
Amazing!!
"he's so cute"..ariana
"we love you"...julian
We're so proud of you, enjoy every moment!..and get some sleep! xo dom&chris xo
Congratulations!! what a beautiful little boy. We love you guys and wish you a great time in Vietnam and we are so looking forward to meeting our new nephew!!!
Oh and if you look at Portia's extremely happy face you can tell what she is thinking...
"Oh I can't wait until we get home and I can teach you how to wrap them around your little finger! but don't forget I rule and you do as I say and you can't touch my Barbies so we'll have to get you some cars, we have high tea (a.k.a warm milk) every day at 1:30 right before nap time and don't worry I will show you the ways of Nutella and mortadella!!"
What a lovely first family picture!
You all look so happy! Cannot wait to read your updates on your trip!
And once again, thank you!
What a beautiful family you are!! We are so excited for all of you and have been thouroughly enjoying your blog. I didn't realize how much we've missed over the years and hope that we will be able to visit Ottawa soon. Enjoy the rest of the journey with your precious children. Love you guys. Lyla, Les & kids
Siete meravigliosi nella vostra prima foto di famiglia! Vi auguriamo di essere sempre tanto tanto felici come lo siete ora. Un abbraccio forte forte a tutti da zio Alfonso e Gianna
"Ho Ly She"! - You have a new baby boy! Congratulations on your new family member. Reuben is adorable. We wish you all a fabulous time in Vietnam. What a great adventure!
Kev, Tanya, Cole & Ty
Tantissimi auguri !!!
E' un bimbo fortunato ad avere due genitori "speciali" come voi.
Ti aspettiamo in Italia presto...
Con affetto Lara &Schascia e i zii
How Wonderful!! thank you for sharing your beautiful family picture with all of us.
PS
Next trip is to Disneyland!! Jose and I will meet you there!
lots of love,
Nancy & Jose
WOW!!! I'm sooo happy for you all! I know that feeling, all too well, of holding your baby for the first time, after waiting for what seems like an eternity! It's a wonderful feeling. Congratulations! He's a doll baby. :)
Post a Comment