Christina S - I'll make sure to give a hug & kiss to Portia for you. We're always ready for a good laugh so we can't wait to hear the whole story! This one sounds like a doozy! BTW, Portia has a message for Arianna "Hi Arianna. How are you doing today? I hope you are having a good day with your brother and your mom & dad."
Nancy & Jose - You make the plans and we will gladly meet you at Disneyland. Portia has been wanting to go for years now!
Heather - Thank you! We can't wait for you guys to meet him too! Maybe Owen can show him how to change the colours on a gobstopper. Too cute! Portia has a message for Owen "I can't wait to play with you again."
Barb & Ang - Thank you! We still can't believe that we are a family of four now.
Kolby - Portia says "I can't wait for you to see Reuben. He's so cute and my mommy thinks he's cute too. Your friend Portia"

No comments:
Post a Comment