Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday, July 31st

Sorry no pictures. Alex is unable to upload from the camera.

It's our 15th Year Anniversary today and how appropriate to be heading home with the greatest anniversary gift we could have ever received...our son (next to our daughter of course). We will be leaving the hotel late this afternoon and our flight from Ho Chi Minh to Hong Kong is scheduled to depart at 6:55pm. After a 25 hour journey, we should arrive at the Ottawa airport on Saturday, August 1st (EST) at 9:10 am on Air Canada flight # 442. For us it will feel like 8:10 pm so expect us to look like death warmed over.

We look forward to seeing you all and catching up.

Love
Alex, Letizia, Franca, Portia & Reuben

3 comments:

Bren said...

Happy Anniversary! We're all looking forward to welcoming you home!!!

Hugs,

Al and Bren

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! You're right about their being no better gift. Thank you for including me on your journey! I have loved every single moment. BTW, how did you fit all of your treasures into your suitcases? It sounded like you picked up a ship load. =0) I hope you have a safe journey home, and I look forward to keeping in touch after your return. Love, Lyla

Laurie-Anne said...

Letizia,
I didn't comment on your entries, but I loved reading everything! The photos are awesome! Portia looks so happy with her little brother and Reuben looks precious. You all look like you belong together... it's wonderful.

Happy 15th Anniversary... and you're right, what a way to celebrate!

CONGRATULATIONS from the Curtis family. We can't wait to meet your little man :)

Wishing you safe travels and hopefully a speedy recovery from the jetlag.

Hugs,
Laurie, Austin, Jia-Li and Davian.