Jon, Tina, Tianna & Kuka - Thank you! Alex hasn't mistaken any of our meds yet as of yet. LOL! So where are we going next year? Portia has a message for Tianna "You are a great friend. I hope you are having a good time with your family today. And I'm having a good day today. It's morning. My zia, daddy and brother are still sleeping but my mommy and I are awake. Your friend Portia"
Dave, Marzia, Hennessey & Talon - Thank you for thinking and praying for us! We are having a great time. We know Reuben will benefit from our family, but we feel like we are the ones that have been so blessed. He fits comfortably in and just loves being in his daddy's arms. It reminds me a bit of Dr. Evil and Mini Me. Too cute! We can't wait to spend some time with you guys when we get home. Portia has a message for Hennessey "Thank you for the candies and the diary. I hope you are having a great day today...your friend Portia."
Helder, Julia, Mason & Petra - We love you guys too! I have given Reuben a kiss from you guys. Actually many kisses. He's actually starting to get used to our kisses. At first, you could tell he wasn't sure what it was. Portia has a message for Petra & Mason "Maybe we can have a playdate together so you can see the baby and hold him....Your friend Portia."

No comments:
Post a Comment